Women's Health - Hormonal
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Menstrual imbalances (e.g. irregular or painful periods, PMS)
- PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)
Women’s Health - Reproductive
- Pregnancy / Labour preparation
- Pre-pregnancy health
- Bloating, Discomfort
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth)
Andrea Cleaver, ND
Women’s Health Naturopathic Doctor
Feeling tired, irritable, and not at your best? Take the first steps towards feeling better.
Hormonal balance is key to a woman’s wellbeing.
Having originally trained as a Chartered Accountant, my life-long interest in health led me to pursue a career in Naturopathic medicine. I have great passion for promoting well-being, with a conviction that prevention is the best cure.
As a mother of three, I am also passionate about raising healthy, happy children, and believe that kids who adopt a healthy lifestyle early in life will have better success at having healthy lifestyles as adults.