Andrea Cleaver, ND – Bio
Having originally trained as a Chartered Accountant, my life-long interest in health led me to pursue a career in Naturopathic medicine. I have great passion for promoting well-being, with a conviction that prevention is the best cure. As a mother of three, I am also passionate about raising healthy, happy children, and believe that kids who adopt a healthy lifestyle early in life will have better success at having healthy lifestyles as adults. I also study Fa Chi with Master Teresa using Grandmaster Wu’s techniques.
As a licensed Naturopathic Doctor (ND), I center my practice on:
- educating individuals: to increase awareness on their health issues.
- exploring the root cause of health concerns, and providing assistance in making educated health decisions.
- inspiring individuals to make long-lasting changes.
I am dedicated to addressing individuals’ health concerns in a compassionate and comprehensive manner.
Location: Athlete’s Care, 2401 Yonge St, Suite LL01 (Toronto, ON). The clinic is wheelchair accessible.Tel: 416.273.5054
Email: nd@ andrea cleaver. com
- Monday / Wednesday / Friday mornings (by appointment)
- Thursdays: 6:30pm-9pm (by appointment)
- Saturday 9am – 1pm (by appointment)
- Other times available upon request (e.g. weekday afternoons/evenings)
Cancellation Policy: Minimum 24 hours advance notice is required for rescheduling appointments.
I am certified by the North American Board of Naturopathic Examiners, and have obtained my license from the Board of Directors of Drugless Therapy.